Wednesday, June 12, 2013

360 Degrees Material


Another Minami Touko manga =)!
It can't get more shoujo than that!!!

 
I'm not a big fan of shoujo manga, but that doesn't mean I dont like reading it from time to time.
I'm not saying 360 degrees material is a masterpiece, but at least is entertaining. Chinese Scans have every chapter out if im not mistaken and it was a nice story to the very end. I don't want to spoil a lot since english scans are on chapter 12, but Nao and Mio were always my favorite couple!!!
Don't get me wrong I did like Mariu but I just think he was always supposed to end up with a certain other one.
Anyways It was good, but I had just wish the mangata will have concetrated a little bit more on Mio's friends because they were the ones that I found more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment