Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Shaman King Flowers CH. 13

 
Who is the New kid in town????

 
This chapter has color pages, which is always nice since Hiroyuki Takei is such a great manga writer and illustrator.
 
Anyways the story of ch.13 is pretty much
Hana going into his crazy oni-form to fight this kid, whose name I believe is Gakko. Also it seems like he belongs to team Hao, but I'm not quite sure what that means.
Amidamaru is still kidnapped and no sight of him yet. I wonder though why is Amidamaru not Yoh's spirit companion anymore...
 
With every chapter out I keep having more questions specially because the manga comes out once a month. Honestly is being a little bit too hard to understand the flow, but maybe is just me over-analyzing the story. It is a shonen manga so I guess its ok. I just hope there were more pages with each chapter since its not a weekly manga. It always feels short.

No comments:

Post a Comment