Monday, June 10, 2013

I Hear your Voice

A korean drama that pretty much makes me feel like I'm reading a Japanese manga!


SBS network brings us this new drama about a high schooler (Lee Jong Suk) who can read peoples minds and thoughts, as he puts his skills into use to help Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young), a girl who help him when he was a kid and also his crush, to take on cases with less than 1% chance of winning. Cha Kwan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) is former police officer who also becomes a lawyer and  Park Soon Ha love rival.
Two episodes are out and honestly I'm already hook. Since School 2013 I been a fan of Lee Jong Suk, specially after his bromance with Kim Woo Bin in such drama. I'm just hoping though he doesn't end up with her. Im just hoping it will stay as an innocent crush.

No comments:

Post a Comment