Monday, June 17, 2013

Kagerou Days


 
 
Kagerou Days
 
The Mekakuchi-Dan!

Quite recently I started listening the series of songs by Jin, also known as the Kagerou Days Project.
I was not sure what to think about it, so I decide to read one of the novels. Honestly, I didn't understand much of it, so I started reading the manga, and it became evident that I don't know what is going on. It isn't a bad story, it is just confusing.
 
So far if im not mistaken there are 16 songs, but the most popular is Kagerou Days.
All the songs are supposed to connect each other, some more evident than others. What I understood is that society is mess up, and awful things happen.
 
The characters are quite intersting, or at least in the manga they are. Each one has a special ability and is always entertaining to see how they use them. I find the mekakuchi-dan funny and love almost all of them. I wish I was able to grasp more of the story, unfortunately i find it all over the place so I dont know.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment